Callye Keen is the Founder of Red Blue Collective helping people create great hardware products from concept to market. He has taken his manufacturing knowledge and helped by coaching what he calls brilliant misfits who are innovators, and outsiders looking to transform product ideas into business realities. He is the host of the End Hype Podcast, a podcast that aims to remove the fluff and get down to business.
- How did you sell the most expensive fidget spinner?
- How to create your own swim lane?
- What is the benefit of knowing your competitors?
- How much should we pay attention to the market and pricing in the market?
- Why is low balling dangerous?
- Product experience and the effects of growing a passionate following and tribe
Connect with Callye:
instagram : https://instagram.com/callyekeen
Join the discussion
You must be logged in to post a comment.