So far in this series we have talked about EPICS, Sprints and Stories. This is the next step and the most important step in the entire process.
The Agile and Scrum methodologies were missing out on this, and that’s why I fixed it. If you want to go back and listen to the previous episodes go right ahead, after all they will help you better understand this episode and you will get the most of your year, and will see the most progress. However, if you have to listen to only one podcast I ever do, this is the one.
This is not the end, but the half way point. Next up will cover scoring, backlog and icebox – but none of those matter in comparison this episode.
- What is a brick?
- Why bricks are important
- How bricks play into stories
- Why stories are too high level
- How bricks keeps you focused
- How many bricks are too many
- What to do when a new brick comes in to screw up your day
- The 1:00 feeling and how to overcome it
Connect with Roy
Join the community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/inovaremindset