In this episode we explore Agile Methodology, which is the framework of software development. It develops in a CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Development) mindset, meaning developers are constantly attempting to better the software and update the roll out. So, what if we could take this methodology and place it into our everyday lives, to better ourselves?
Shanikqua Tucker is a former a proud veteran of the United States Army Reserves with 12 years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst. She transitions into civilian life – with a focus on Cybersecurity and is a Certified Agile Institute Scrum Master. She has been working within the information technology and network security and compliance industry for more than 13 years.
1. What’s Your Story
2. What was your time like in the military and what lessons did you take from it to translate to civilian life?
3. How does the military promote teamwork?
4. What is leading from the front?
5. What is Agile Methodology?
6. Have you used Agile in your personal life? I broke out stand ups into personal discussions with myself
7. How have you innovated yourself?
How to Reach Shanikqua: